Competition time! I have a very large box of postcards with my knickers on and I think I should share some of them. Up for grabs are a £10, £15 and £20 voucher (with the code on a postcard!) and a handful of signed postcards for the runners up. There’s a bit of a sweet treat theme to this giveaway, thanks to the boxes of yummy things that I brought back from Paris.
For your chance to win one of these postcards or vouchers:
1. Find each of the 5 miniature macarons that I’ve hidden on my website - www.karolinalaskowska.co.uk
2. Email me at email@example.com each of the macaron locations - these *must* all be in one email, if you do so across several you will be disqualified! Only one entry accepted per person.
3. I will draw the winner on 5th February from all of the successful treasure hunters by random number generator. The winners will be contacted by email.
(Voucher will not be redeemable on ‘fundraising’ items on the website. A postage address has to be provided to receive prizes if you are contacted as a winner)
..and I think that just about wraps it up! Happy treasure hunting :D xx
Oh my goodness, I’ve been so overwhelmed by the amount of support from everyone recently! It’s been quite a humbling experience the amount of lovely comments and gestures that I’ve seen from all of my friends, family and fans and it really helps to cement in my head that starting this brand was a good idea (that and the fact that I’ve seen my pants in a shop window, which was quite frankly pretty damn awesome). I’ve been promising it for a while on facebook: that once I hit 1000 ‘likes’ I’d have a competition. So here we go with competition time! There are going to be four prizes:
- Either a £100 voucher to my online shop OR a mystery bespoke piece of lingerie – one-of-a-kind and made to your size!
- Either a Zuzanna frame bra or Kordelia harness
- A set of embellished leather pasties or a lace eyemask
- A 25% off discount code for my online shop with no expiry date
There’s a few ways to enter this competition and ways to get more than one entry – everything is listed below!
- Leave a comment on this blog post (make sure you include your email!) – 1 vote
- Tweet about me (@karolinazl) and link this giveaway on twitter – 1 vote
- Repost my giveaway post on Tumblr (http://karolinalaskowska.tumblr.com)– 1 vote
- Share my page on Facebook (http://facebook.com/karolinalaskowskadesign) – making sure that you tag Karolina Laskowska and make the post ‘public’ so that I can see it! - 2 votes
- Write a blog about Karolina Laskowska lingerie and link to this giveaway (make sure you let me know about it!) – 5 votes
- Write a blog post about how you would style your favourite piece of Karolina Laskowska lingerie (again, please make sure you let me know about it!) – 5 votes
- Illustrate your favourite Karolina Laskowska design (please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org) – 10 votes (there will be a special extra prize for the best illustration as voted for on facebook)
I have a feeling this might all be a little excessive but I really am so happy to have reached this landmark and truly want to celebrate it! I hope you all enjoy entering this competition and the very best of luck to you all <3 The competition will close Sunday 30th September so get your entries in!